About the Studios
The Studios are a set of seven advanced creation rooms that offer a variety of professional-grade equipment and software for creating and editing graphic, audio, and video projects, as well as creating and exploring extended reality learning experiences. Please note that the Studios are not study rooms; we have a variety of other spaces available to meet your study needs. There are study rooms available for individuals and groups to work.
The Studios are available to NAU and CCC students, faculty, and staff.
Are you a CCC user? Contact the library's Ask Us! Desk for help making a reservation.
- Select blue time slots (up to two hours per day) to schedule a studio.
- Studios can be reserved up to 2 weeks in advance
- Click on the "Info" icon next to each room to see more details.
- The Studios are located on the first floor.
- For in-depth technology help, Schedule an Appointment.